The Defense Group at Leidos is looking for a Program Analyst who possesses an Interim or DoD Secret clearance. This position will support the Program Management Operations team executing the CECOM Integrated Logistics Support Center (ILSC) Force Modernization Division (FMD) support contract, which personnel to conduct fielding, training, and modernization support to US Army units for battlefield communication and networking systems.
This position will report to the Leidos F0034 Lead Program Analyst and is responsible for planning, collecting, analyzing, and reporting critical program data to bring about the successful completion of all CDRL requirements. This position will interface with key Leidos, government and subcontractor personnel to obtain relevant program data (requirements, procurement, financial, travel, and schedule), complete workflow processes for the appropriate approvals, and disseminate approvals, reports, and CDRLs.
- Provide direct support to the PMO team for development of status reports, data entry, data analysis, report generation, briefing slide generation, CDRL development and submission.
- Travel estimate reviewing, workflow processing, and tracking.
- Extended Work Week workflow processing, analysis, confirmation and reporting.
- Alternative Work Location workflow processing, analysis, confirmation and reporting.
- Mobile phone order processing, distribution, tracking, and closure.
- Expense report processing and tracking.
- Managing/updating internal SOPs for all processes
- Interface with Leidos PMO supporting personnel to include Finance, Contracting, and Subcontracting to support F0034 requirements.
- Interface with Subcontractor support staff and personnel to coordinate work products, confirm data, develop estimates, confirm technical schedules, and other processes and work products as necessary.
- AS degree or equivalent experience and 2 years prior relevant experience. 2 years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Active DoD Secret clearance or Interim DoD Secret clearance.
- Training and knowledge in MS Office Suite with heavy emphasis in Excel to include formulas, and pivot tables.
- Individual contributor within a fast-paced team environment.
- Self-motivated to understand the critical processes, data flows, timeliness, audit, and the relationships of work products.
- Ability to utilize prior experiences for continue improvement.
- MS Access Database or other types of relational databases and reporting development software
- Understanding of C4ISR system fielding, modernization, and training
- Prior military experience