The Data Management Lead Engineer will lead a team to analyze and disseminate data to customers as needed. This role requires strong data analytics background, experience with Data Science and visualization technologies, and deep understanding of Data Security principles to protect incoming and outgoing data use. This individual works across the organization to enable rapid data correlation and data processing to support mission requirements.
This role includes the development of standard data processing techniques, the implementation of standard data interfaces, and the creation of standard operating procedures to support Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) principles.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience supporting an Agile Development methodology and Continuous Delivery model
- Demonstrated hands-on experience performing Data Analytics and Data Science
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with data visualization technologies like Tableau
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with technologies like Python, SPARK, Kafka
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Service Oriented Architect (SOA) and RESTful Web Services
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processing
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with cross-domain solutions
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with handling data documents and applying data security principles
- Demonstrated hands-on experience using AWS services and AWS architecture
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Bash and Unix Command Line tools and Systems Administration functions
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with use of PKI Certificates for authentication
- Produces and maintains data management plans.
- Demonstrated experience developing within an Agile team environment.
- Demonstrated experience with deployments in the Sponsors environment.
- Demonstrated experience identifying, recommending, and implementing continuous improvement approaches within teams, processes, or technology.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- TS SCI with specific polygraph required.
- AWS Certifications
- Scrum Master Certification