Leidos is looking for a Sr. Technical Program Manager to lead a 24x7 mission-critical program in an Agile O&M environment for the development, modernization, enhancement, and cloud migration of several DHS/CBP systems. The Sr. Program Manager is responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance and will serve as the Leidos single point-of-contact with the program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. He/she will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all work requirements and task orders and manage and oversee all activities performed by the program team, including subcontractors, to satisfy the contract requirements.
Other responsibilities include:
- The successful delivery of all software tasks via Agile and DevSecOps development methodologies
- Serve as technical and programmatic liaison to the Government with the authority to commit program resources to ensure efficient and timely execution.
- Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the contract to meet customer requirements.
- Develop and implement long-term IT roadmaps and strategy, and monitors alignment of tactical activities for potential changes in product owner priorities
- Present and discuss the status of contract activities, requirements, and problems during program reviews and in response to requests from the Government.
- Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions.
- Perform hiring, supervision, and performance assessment.
- Identify, mitigate and control risks.
- Drive process improvement and innovation.
- Plan and implement actions by the program team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for all deliverables
- Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
- Manage and integrate the efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow-down and fulfillment of all contractual requirements in alignment with defined priorities.
- Plan/lead program reviews and briefings; and proactively identify and report on issues, related problems, and potential risks.
- Maintain currency on relevant tools and technologies and provide inputs for white papers and proposals.
- Provide leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage a large-scale agile program team
- Use resource allocation tools to track time availability and task execution progress
- 10 years leading large complex SW Development programs of $100M total contract value or greater
- Active Project Management Institute (PMI)/Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience managing large Agile software application development programs
- Experience managing IT DevSecOps projects
- Experience using many of the tools common to a development/test environment
- Experience serving as a Program/Project Manager leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff (100 persons or more) of various labor categories and skills
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials and communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and stakeholders
- U.S. Citizenship required and ability to obtain a CBP Full Background Investigation
- Experience managing O&M of large-scale datacenter applications
- Experience managing migration of datacenter applications to AWS and/or Azure clouds
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) program experience
- Scrum Master certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation or higher training
- Active CBP Full Background Investigation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.