The Cyber and SIGINT Solution Ops under Defense and Intelligence Sector of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Senior Java Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
Looking for a challenging opportunity? We are seeking a motivated software engineer to work with a team to develop technical solutions for a web application that meets mission objectives. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work, in addition to working in a team environment.
Bachelor's Degree and 12-15 years of experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Twelve plus (12+) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- At least five (5) years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least four (4) year of experience as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Strong Java development experience is a must
- Experience developing APIs
- Experience with MongoDB
- Familiarity with SSL and public-key cryptography is a plus
- Experience with Linux OS (CentOS)
- Knowledge and experience using agency-wide classifications and data access controls (is a Plus)
- Experience with Express.js & Node.js is a plus