No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a SharePoint Administrator-Developer supporting the International Space Station Program. This position will be responsible for supporting existing custom SharePoint applications and databases and developing new custom SharePoint applications in support of International Space Station support contracts including the Cargo Mission Contract.
Administer the SharePoint 2016 environment (25%)
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading and managing a SharePoint Server environment
- Configuring SharePoint service applications such as search, metadata, user profiles, etc.
- Assignment of proper permission levels for all users of the site
- Management of associated services such as Office Online Services and MS Project
Design and develop SharePoint site components: (50%)
- Work with the IT team to develop wireframes, user journeys, and other descriptive artifacts to identify and confirm design requirements for site pages and navigation.
- Develop workflows and approval processes within the SharePoint environment to support company business and communication processes.
- Work with the IT team to establish and document application development standards, processes, and approval workflows for continual update and ongoing maintenance of the SharePoint site.
Design and develop .NET web parts and components for SharePoint: (25%)
- Partner with an IT project team and corporate leadership to understand requirements for web parts and application components for the SharePoint 2016 environment.
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain .NET web parts and application components in a SharePoint environment.
- Collaborate with Application Development staff to integrate custom-built web-applications into the SharePoint environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to design, plan, document, and deliver implementations of SharePoint sites
- Ability to develop SharePoint sites, pages, security elements, and workflows
- Ability to develop ASP.NET web parts and application components and apply them in a SharePoint 2016 environment
- Thorough understanding of the capabilities and limitations of SharePoint, with expertise in applying that knowledge to real-world problems
- Expertise in managing and administering SharePoint servers and application
- Strong collaboration, communication and team engagement skills
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in SharePoint development and administration
- JSON/Angular/Bootstrap experience
- 2+ years of experience developing ASP.NET components, particularly for use in a SharePoint environment
- Experience administering, designing and developing with SharePoint 2016
- Working knowledge of Sharegate application
This position requires successful completion of a government background check to access government facilities and systems. Work cannot begin on the contract without a fully adjudicated security clearance. If you are not a United States Citizen this check could take 12-18 months to complete.