The Biomedical Engineer III shall perform the following duties:
- Lead the design, development, and testing of biomedical technologies and devices to support research.
- Serve as a project manager with responsibility for developing, directing, coordinating, and executing major research and development efforts.
- Manage data analysis, in collaboration with principal investigators, towards project objectives and then incorporate these analyses into reports and presentations.
- Write technical reports.
- Interact with outside customers and researchers; brief technically detailed project results to sponsors.
- Test, evaluate, troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and calibrate biomedical equipment.
- Document all work in laboratory notebooks, technical reports, posters, and documentation binders.
Requires BS degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.