Leidos is seeking a Program Manager to support the Naval Medical Research Unit Dayton, OH. This role is contingent upon award. I
The Program Manager shall perform the following duties:
- Facilitate information flow between the COR, the contractor, and contract personnel.
- Oversee the hiring of new employees and serve as a key resource for all contract personnel. Work closely with the government on hiring to meet research project and mission goals.
- Provide on-site administrative oversight of contract personnel, to include pay, promotions, leave, work hours, conflict resolution, and disciplinary actions.
- Coordinate with the COR on research participant compensation and all travel for contract personnel.
- Identify and evaluate problems affecting research project and mission goals and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the COR to document the need for any changes to requirements.
- Ensure timely delivery of required reports.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Four years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.