Leidos is currently seeking a full-time Computer Programmer II to support the intramural human use research at the Naval Medical Research Unit Dayton, OH.
The Computer Programmer II shall perform the following duties:
- Develop and test programming code for computerized experimental tasks in support of research activities.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of software applications in support of research activities as necessary.
- Troubleshoot system bugs and issues.
- Develop user manuals, procedures, and guidelines.
- Train research personnel to operate new or modified programs.
- 8+ years; Experience in programming languages to include C++, VB.net, PHP, and scripting languages and experience with flight simulation development tools such as X-Plane, GLStudio, and Falconview.
Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.