Leidos is currently seeking a full-time Computer Programmer II to support the intramural human use research at the Naval Medical Research Unit Dayton, OH.
The Computer Programmer II shall perform the following duties:
- Develop and test programming code for computerized experimental tasks in support of research activities.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of software applications in support of research activities as necessary.
- Troubleshoot system bugs and issues.
- Develop user manuals, procedures, and guidelines.
- Train research personnel to operate new or modified programs.
- 8+ years; Experience in programming languages to include C++, VB.net, PHP, and scripting languages and experience with flight simulation development tools such as X-Plane, GLStudio, and Falconview.
Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.