The Biomedical Engineer I shall perform the following duties:
- Assist in the design, development, and testing of biomedical technologies and devices to support research.
- Execute research protocols in support of research objectives, including physiological monitoring and administering psychophysical tasks.
- Analyze data, in collaboration with principal investigators, towards project objectives and then incorporate these analyses into reports and presentations.
- Write technical reports.
- Interact with outside customers and researchers; brief technically detailed project results to sponsors.
- Test, evaluate, troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and calibrate biomedical equipment.
- Document all work in laboratory notebooks, technical reports, posters, and documentation binders.
BS Degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.