Leidos is seeking an Apprentice level Human Geographer Analyst to support a government customer in St. Louis, MO. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance and willingness to obtain a Polygraph clearance upon request is REQUIRED for consideration.
The Human Geographer- Analyst will serve as a regional subject matter expert on issues related to human geography, socio-cultural analysis, and geospatial analysis in support of the Intelligence Community (IC). Specifically, the Human Geographer - Analyst will leverage their knowledge and experience in geography, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Cartographic and Geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, and digital data formats to extract relevant information and integrate data into HG products for the customer. The successful candidate will be a member of an integrated government-contractor team providing direct support to a government customer:
- Up to 3 years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of GIS tools such as ESRI/ArcGIS Suite (including ArcMap and ArcCatalog); QGIS, and GoogleEarth
- Ability to research information on either the open web or classified databases and integrate and maintain geospatial data finished products
- Demonstrated MS Office, data mining and graphic design skills
- Experience with planning, scheduling, and quality control practices
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills; be comfortable briefing/presenting HG work to peers and management
- Demonstrated customer support and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Geography or GIS related field
- Expertise (achieve 2+ or higher language reading test) in one or more of the following foreign languages: Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, French, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Pashto, Russian, Spanish, Thai, or Uzbek
- Advanced GIS ability
- Experience in both imagery and geospatial analysis
- Ability to utilize geographic names information from the GNDB
"External Referral Eligible"