Leidos is seeking a Research Asst I for a contingent effort.The Research Asst I will support the intramural human use research at the Naval Medical Research Unit Dayton, OH. This role is contingent upon award.
- Assist with scheduling, subject screening, data collection, data management, and data analysis.
- Clean and maintain instrumentation, equipment, and laboratories.
- Conduct literature searches and prepare bibliographies.
- Assist in the preparation of research protocols.
- Provide planning and research support to various research projects.
- Assist in the development of presentations and publications.
- Monitor supply inventory and replenish stocks through established Command supply procedures.
- BA/BS Degree with 1 year of related experience.