Leidos is seeking a Equipment Engineer III to support a contingent effort for Naval Medical Research Unit in Dayton, OH.
Job Duties Include:
- Manage and execute the integration, fabrication, modification and functional testing of complex research equipment.
- Manage and oversee operations and maintenance of fabrication equipment located in machine shop, to include maintenance and repair of equipment, and ensure proper use of equipment based on safety protocols.
- Manage and execute routine and preventative maintenance support for specialized research equipment and devices.
- Coordinate all engineering system design phases with other engineers and technical support personnel.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical deficiencies that arise during equipment start-up and operations.
- Lead development of methods, standards, and procedures to be followed by engineers and technicians in executing design and development projects
Requires BS and 10 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience.