Leidos is currently seeking a Travel / PMO Administrator to support a large Air Force contract in the Newport New, VA area.
- Serve key role in interacting with and supporting a full range of Customer requirements
- Coordinate and execute logistics of travel, lodging and transportation arrangements for domestic and foreign travel
- Maintain all programmatic travel-related records and documentation, and correspondence (archiving if necessary)
- Compile information relevant to the Customer's mission and distribute information in a timely manner
- Prepare detailed reports for management to assess reporting needs
- Implement project tracking tools; successfully communicate status of each project to cognizant management and personnel
- Responsible for data entry and analysis of pertinent and confidential information
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Joint Travel Regulations and DoD travel policies and guidelines.
- Well-honed written and oral communications skills
- Possess outstanding problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills with proven ability to undertake challenging situations with success
- Experience drafting cables and other documentation as well as submitting passport, visa and common access card requests
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Flexibility, adaptability, and commitment to achieving mission objectives
- Knowledge of the IC and other US Government agencies within the national security community
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed expectations and incorporate customer service into all aspects of work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills, strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.