Leidos is seeking a Research Assistant II to support the Intramural Human use research at the Naval Medical Research Unit Dayton, OH. This role is contingent upon award.
- Schedule and assist with subject screening and data collection.
- Assist the Principal Investigator (PI) in paperwork for human subjects and/or animal use research approval and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Coordinate the implementation of sponsored and PI initiated research studies, including regulatory requirements, maintenance of files/study records and all activities associated with internal and external audits in coordination with the PI.
- Clean and maintain instrumentation, equipment, and laboratories.
- Modify and plan research experiments, procedures, tests, or survey instruments.
- Assist in research design and development of a study budget.
- Assist with preparation for presentations and written published articles.
- Monitor supply inventory and replenish stocks through established Command supply procedures.
- Assist and educate entry-level research assistant personnel in the understanding and performance of their duties.
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years of experience or MA/MS with 0-1 years of experience
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.