The candidate will be responsible to help design, build, and integrate applications. Candidate will lead parts of projects through all aspects of the software development life cycle including scope and work estimation, design, coding and unit testing. In addition, will assist in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines and other resource constraints. In addition, candidate will:
- Participate in the full software development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters.
- Own the delivery of part of a system or application, and serve as the POC on various components of the system.
- Work closely with other engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Build software solutions where the solution is not always well defined but always considers the customer first.
This position requires a dynamic, innovative, self-starting problem solver needed for an opportunity on a team tasked with designing and building the future of the customer's organization. The candidate selected for this position will be someone who has the aptitude and enjoys tackling challenges which often haven't been solved anywhere else. Due to the unique nature of the team, the candidate needs to be someone who can design and implement solutions without step-by-step instructions or strictly defined requirements. The work will be challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.
Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 8+ years of experience
- 4 +years of software engineering experience is required.
- 4+ years' experience with Linux and Windows
- 2+ years' experience with VMWare
- 2+ years' experience with Android and/or iOS
- Applied knowledge of networks and network administration
- Applied knowledge of cloud services
- Proven ability to analyze commercial technologies
- Proven ability to analyze mobile technology applications