The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Geospatial Intelligence Instructor at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Instructor will provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams and units in support of GEOINT. Provide Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG), FMV (Full Motion Video), Forensic GMTI (Ground Moving Target Indicator), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) and GEOINT Analysis instruction, instructional assistance, and support for intelligence personnel and programs in support of the GEOINT training effort.
- Bachelor's Degree with 6+ years of military operational experience OR 10-12 years of military operational experience equivalent.
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI security Clearance.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in the following GEOINT modalities, Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG), FMV(Full Motion Video), Forensic GMTI (Ground Moving Target Indicator) , Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) and GEOINT Analysis.
- Working knowledge of the GEOINT Enterprise and NGA.
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc) is preferred.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.