The Civil Group at Leidos has an opening for a Senior Program Analyst to be located in Washington DC.
Join the NISC III team to assist the Environmental Occupational Safety and Health (EOSH) Services Group AJW-23 to support and improve Fire Life Safety (FLS) program elements intended to protect employees and others in the workplace and ensure Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) compliance with Federal, State, and FAA laws and regulations.
Subject areas where services are needed include program and project management, project planning and tracking, budget management, master project scheduling, assisting EOSH Services in the implementation and/or execution of EOSH programs through data management and analysis within the FAA Corporate Work Plan (CWP) systems.
- The position will assist EOSH Services in supporting the FAA's Fire Life Safety (FLS) program in planning, scheduling, administration, and financial activities relating to the management of this program by providing analysis, generating recommendations, and performing reporting and communications activities.
- Provide support in the development, maintenance, monitoring, tracking and reporting of all FLS project initiatives to include, but not limited to:
- Program/Project planning activities.
- Maintain the master schedule for FLS projects.
- Performance reporting and strategic planning, to include the CWP.
- Resource allocation and contract vehicles to accomplish initiatives.
- Budget planning, justification, execution and tracking.
- Arrange for and participate in meetings or conferences supporting Fire Life Safety (FLS) development.
- Generate summary minutes, meeting content, or briefings as necessary.
- Keep FLS program management informed about project activities.
- Assist AJW-23 Program Manager in other program related support functions as necessary
- Develop and maintain a current schedule of training courses, with dates of courses, location, number of students, instructor/s assigned and other relevant information
- 5+ years relevant exempt experience with a relevant Bachelors' Degree or 3+ years relevant exempt experience with a relevant Masters' Degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with business management analysis, strategic planning, project planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Demonstrated accounting, budgeting and financial analysis, reporting and management skills.
- Skills must include: MS Office Suite (specifically project management tools and solid command of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience with the FAA Corporate Work Plan (CWP) is highly desired.
- Experience in providing support to Federal Agencies and specifically the FAA is strongly desired.