No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs including those that:
- Power homes and businesses
- Guide air traffic
- Streamline tax returns
- Protect digital footprints
- Contain environmental incidents
- Heighten port security
- Enable scientific discovery
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
Leidos Digital Solutions, Inc. currently has an opening for an Enterprise Software Sales Representative to handle all aspects of closing proprietary enterprise software sales targeted mostly to federal, state and local governments. This position will be responsible for lead generation, business development, client prospecting, fully demonstrating the features of our CRM proprietary software "Intranet Quorum," working with project management team to produce sales quotes and proposals and processing orders. This is a "hands-on" position that involves fully learning the software and being able to effectively demonstrate it to end-users, as well as executive-level prospects.
• Developing and accomplishing a lead generation plan
• Qualifying leads
• Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
• Learning and effectively demonstrating proprietary enterprise software solution both in-person and over the Internet
• Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
• Identifying decision makers among the targeted leads in order to complete sales process.
• Determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
• Occasional travel to customer and prospect sites.
• Attending sales group meetings concerning sales goals and forecasts, reporting on market situation.
• Processing of sales orders.
• Tracking all sales activities using proprietary CRM software
• Identifying and emphasizing product features and benefits, discussing purchasing options, and preparing sales quotes.
• Occasionally attending industry conferences and shows to develop industry expertise and to build network of leads
Typically requires a BA degree and 4-8 years of prior experience or equivalent experience in lieu of education OR Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent experience in lieu of education.
Qualified candidates should demonstrate strong presentation and verbal skills and error-free written communication skills.
Candidates will need the ability to effectively demonstrate complex enterprise CRM software, pointing out features, functions and benefits to prospects in the State and Local Government space.
Experience in Microsoft Office suite of tools, record keeping, and be able to work with the Sales team in pursuit of sales.
Candidate must be able to assist in writing complex and creative proposals.
This position requires candidates to be willing and capable of learning internal systems in minimal time.