The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Intelligence Analyst Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Transnational Crime, Homeland, and Western Hemisphere (THW) Area of Responsibility (AOR) to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
• Advise the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) on key development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long term analytical and collection response by the IC.
• Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decision makers, and members of Congress.
• Conduct reviews of IC collection and analysis against hard targets, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
• Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters.
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, related work experience
• Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
• Three (3) years' experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
• Ten (10) years' experience related to the designated regional Area of Responsibility (AOR) - Transnational Crime, Homeland, and Western Hemisphere.
• Demonstrated experience with collection and analytical missions of the AOR.
• Excellent writing capabilities to develop country profiles associated with AOR.