Do you want to grow your career and be part of a team solving critical challenges that affect the world?
Leidos Civil is leading the way in solving internationally pressing issues, including:
- Aviation - Guiding the world's air traffic, managing 43,000+ flights for 2.5 million passengers per day
- Logistics & infrastructure support - Operating infrastructure for large-scale nuclear cleanup efforts
- Cybersecurity - Monitoring advanced threats; managing security services and utility command and control centers
- Facility management & operations - Operating the world's longest supply chain to Antarctica
- Energy engineering - Restoring power during hurricane efforts; helping communities achieve significant energy savings
- Environmental management - Delivering innovative environmental solutions and wildlife conservation plans
- IT infrastructure modernization - Helping 2+ million citizens recover from identity theft; maintaining global biometrics systems
- Transportation security solutions - Securing U.S. borders with 1200+ radiation and explosive monitors; designing vehicle solutions that save lives, reduce congestion, and boost fuel efficiency
If you desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team of science and technology leaders, then Leidos Civil is the place for you!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...Practical Answers for a Complicated World
Leidos Civil Group is seeking an experienced Project Analyst to support the DHS CBP Air Marine Operations National Aviation Maintenance and Logistics Services (NAMLS) program. This role will support the Program Management Office, interfacing with Leidos (finance, contracting, subcontracting), government, and subcontractor personnel to obtain relevant program data. In this exciting position, you will apply your business, financial analysis, and problem solving skills across a wide range of tasks while maintaining current processes and assisting with the development and implementation of improvements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning, collecting, analyzing, and reporting critical program performance data to ensure successful completion of CDRL requirements
- Supporting the development of budgets (BACs) and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program
- Involvement in defining, and establishing program plan requirements while applying established standards and financial concepts
- Monitoring and reporting performance tasks
- Developing and delivering status reports against plans
- Analyzing data, identifying trends, and escalating/providing recommendations for resolution to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met
- Capture day-to day statistical results of CDRL deliverables will include maintaining accurate data and records
- Ongoing interface with other support staff and personnel
- Coordinate/facilitate work products
- Verify/confirm data and technical schedules, develop estimates, and other processes and products as necessary
- This role is expected to have strong domain knowledge in order to handle difficult issues accordingly.
- May also take on some additional related technical analysis, reporting, and tracking responsibilities as needed, as it pertains to hardware, procurement, logistics and supply chain, quality control, and safety.
Education & Experience:
- Ideal candidate will possess a BA degree in business, finance, accounting, or related discipline and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider candidates with Masters degrees with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience. Non-degreed with applicable business certifications and at least 10 years of related experience may be considered
- Must have strong communication, organization, coordination, and technical skills, working in a fast-paced, multi-located team environment
- Attention to detail required
- Intermediate to expert experience with MS Office products, namely MS Excel with the development of pivot tables, formulas, and charts essential.
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude with sense of urgency work-style
- Ability to shift gears as needed, work in fast paced, dynamic environment, and multi-task while keeping to timelines and goals essential
- Proven ability to work efficiently and build upon prior experience for increased productivity to benefit program operations essential
- Professional relevant experience working in a similar operational and logistics driven environment preferred