Leidos is seeking a Senior Desk Officer to help advance a client's of operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. This Senior Desk Officer role is a highly visible position in which the selected candidate will be asked to engage with senior client personnel regularly to create and maintain briefing packages and other deliverables to advance client objectives. Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates must also have and be able to demonstrate exceptional briefing and organizational skills. The positions require familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or higher and eight to ten years of experience related to intelligence industry research, analysis, targeting, foreign affairs or other related activities
- The position requires an active TS/SCI with a polygraph examination; there is no exception to the clearance requirement.
- Strong briefing experience on a variety of topics to senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with close attention to detail in all deliverables produced while working independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information and ideas clearly to employees at all levels and while dealing with a variety of time-sensitive technical and administrative requirements
- Experience and familiarity with national security and intelligence community policy, along with inter-agency coordination
- Ability to work efficiently within a team of Desk Officers and with a cross-functional mix of analysts, software developers, trainers, and engineers• Experience with all aspects of strategic plan development, coordination, and maintenance Ability to arrange and facilitate meetings with senior client managers and follow up on action items from these meetings
- Experience writing and coordinating cables
- Experience organizing overseas deployments and all aspects of planning for large scale and complex overseas initiatives
- Strong experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prior overseas experience, including operating in high threat areas.
- Experience with software design and requirements gathering
- Experience with user interface principles and design, and with presenting and briefing to user interface design and functionality
- Experience with learning and presenting systems design concepts and functionalities to senior stakeholders
External Referral Eligible