Leidos is preparing to help the Air Force solve some of their most challenging problems by providing fast paced innovative development planning and experimentation campaigns to research solutions across the entire space of doctrine, organization, training, material, leadership & education, personnel, facilities and policy (DOTMLPF-P). These evaluations will inform AF leaders where to make force changes and apply their limited resources to fill known capability gaps. The Leidos test engineer will develop, implement, and maintain technical quality assurance and control systems. Duties will include defining and specifying the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the performance, precision, accuracy, and reliability of systems under test.
• Develop system, subsystem, equipment, and component test and evaluation plans from program requirements and information provided by the Government
• Collect, review and analyze system, subsystem, equipment and component test data
• Plan, analyze, and annotate test plans provided as GFI
• Analyze plans, procedures, and testing for compliance with specified requirements, for adequacy to demonstrate or control system, subsystem, equipment, and component quality and performance, and for ease of implementation
• Develop Test Plans, Test and Evaluation Master Plans, Test and Evaluation Strategies, Developmental Test Plans, Operational Test Plans, Test Reports and Briefings, and related documents
• Coordinate all elements of security, finance, contracting, safety, government guidelines, contracts, spectrum management, hardware, ground truth, etc needed to execute test efforts.
• Support the procurement of necessary test articles and software (including licenses) needed to effectively test and demonstrate capabilities and concepts
• BS or BA degree in an engineering or science discipline
• Familiarity with DoD test processes, procedures, and approval processes
• Experience conducting full spectrum, materiel and non-materiel DOTMPLF-P testing for DoD customers
• SECRET clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI
• MS degree in Systems Engineering or a related technical field.
• Existing TS/SCI Clearance