The Vice President careC2 Sales and Performance Improvement is responsible for top revenue line growth of the carec2 business through sales of careC2 products and performance improvement services. This role will be responsible for the development of, and leading a performance improvement services unit within careC2 which can serve as a linchpin to selling additional careC2 products/services and improving results for careC2 customers. The Vice President will responsible for providing the voice of the customer to careC2 leadership and to aligning Product, Services and Partners with market needs and demands.
The Vice President will partner closely with careC2 product, operations, and engineering leadership to cultivate deep customer relationships to ensure, on-plan delivery of careC2 products/services that meets / exceeds contract goals and objectives.
This position will be remote and require travel as needed to current and future client sites, as well as Leidos offices throughout the US.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the leadership, growth and overall success of all partnerships as well as support the development of new and emerging careC2 service offerings.
- Responsible for creating a vibrant and deep pipeline of sales prospects that support revenue growth targets.
- Responsible for driving sales to completion and booking.
- Responsible for establishing and leading robust sales operations capability including sales pipeline reporting and management and process.
- Responsible for hiring sales representatives that carry quota and deliver sales. Number of reps to be determined in this role, and approved per policy processes.
- Create and execute a strategic plan for bringing to market a Leidos performance improvement services offering.
- Lead the operations and growth of Leidos performance improvement services.
- Recommends and aligns with Leidos / Health Group Corporate Development strategic inorganic growth opportunities to increase our service portfolio in the market.
- Fosters creativity, collaboration and high-performing teams in a virtual workplace.
- Accountable for understanding regulatory affairs, market trends, and impact on business.
- Participate and represent Leidos in speaking forums/thought leadership venues as needed.
- Assists in building the Leidos Health brand recognition with Partners.
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting of revenue and sales projections as needed.
- Identify potential strategic Partners including business case development.
- Assist in legal review of any binding agreements.
- Manage all current Partner project details to assure completion.
- Assist with the development of go to market and sales enablement tools as needed.
- Responsible for Partner support and maintaining Partner satisfaction.
Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience in sales and consulting. Within this minimum of required years' experience, 12 years must be in supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Superior track record of driving a sales team to deliver on quota for $10M+ complex solution sales ability to drive complex solution.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain hospital and payer executive/c-suite level relationships.
- Demonstrated understanding of the healthcare regulatory environment.
- Understands major trends in healthcare and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrates advanced leadership and management skills and customer service skills to interact with all levels of employees, internally and at our client sites, to affect change.
- Recognized as an expert in the industry with demonstrated understanding of hospital operations, payer business models.
- Superior ability to present data with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of what drives customer satisfaction, best practices, and how to measure related progress.
- Mission oriented - High integrity, character, reliability.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
Ability to travel as required to client sites and other company-sponsored events (approximately 50%-75%)