Leidos is seeking a candidate to serve as the NASA NEST Release and Deployment manager. The candidate will work with the NASA customer and other NEST Team members to help create the ITIL-based release and deployment management plans for the critical NEST deliveries. The candidate will play an instrumental role in creating the release ad deployment approach for NEST. The candidate will work with NASA and NEST team members to validate the inter-dependencies of the various deployments plans. This position will give the candidate exposure to the inner workings of the NASA environment through the tracking of the key deployments used to support that environment.
• Serve as the NEST Release and Deployment manager.
• Work with NEST management to create the NEST deployment processes.
• Partner with NEST project planners to implement the NEST release and deployment processes.
• The candidate will leverage their very good knowledge of IT enterprise infrastructure and application dependencies to validate the release processes.
• The candidate will work across various NASA , other contractors, and the NEST teams to gather the information required to construct comprehensive plans.
Basic Qualifications and Typical Education:
• Bachelor's degree and 4 years' experience or equivalent years of experience.
• Experience with ServiceNow or Remedy is required. ServiceNow knowledge is preferred.
• ITIL v3 certification required.
• Demonstrated experience in creating plans in MS project (or other project planning tools).
• Knowledge of IT Enterpise solutions and architectires to help support the generation of release and deploymemnt plans.
• Good knowledge of client-server architectures and data center components - Windows/Linux servers/desktop and macOS.
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills - required to reach across NASA to create relationships to gather required planning information.
This position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance. Per the contract, U.S. Citizenship is required.