Leidos' Defense & Intelligence Group is currently seeking expertise to transform and build an end-to-end national-level security environment using DevOps to integrate, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and operate, multiple systems on traditional and cloud platforms in Reston and Tysons, VA.
This role performs cross-domain transfers for software and applications upon request. This role executes transfers in a secure fashion across multiple networks and security enclaves. This role also supports capacity planning to proactively identify risks and mitigations to Enterprise IT Services. This role is responsible for understanding and implementing design and process changes that effect the overall system processes and the ability to resolve complex problems using their technical skills. This position influences the development of strategic changes to the system and processes and has the ability to communicate with the customer and program leadership regarding matters of significant importance.
• Execute data transfers in a multi-domain environment
• Ensure all processes are done accurately mitigating risk; proactively processes update as necessary
• Coordinate with network engineers to ensure smooth operations
• Provide enhancement suggestions to engineers
• Identify any issues to upper management
• Review data input and output for a accuracy, conformance to standards and specifications
Maintain and review of cross-domain records and catalogs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 12 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
• Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
• Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
• Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems.
• Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
• Ability to review data input and output for a accuracy, conformance to standards and specifications
• Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance is required
• Experience with ODNI systems and data transfer methodologies
• Experience with multi-user computer systems
• Experience with cross-domain solutions, implementation, and usage