Leidos Civil Group has an opening for a Program Finance Director to support the National Aviation Maintenance and Logistics Services (NAMLS) program for the United States Customs and Border Protection in Fort Worth - TX. In this role, you will lead the program's Finance and Business Operations (F&BO) team - driving program excellence, government compliance, and financial performance.
- Oversee F&BO team in all aspects of the program.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Engage regularly with the customer, addressing issues and concerns as appropriate.
- Support Program Manager and program team regarding contract deliverables, customer communications, and corporate reporting.
- Participate in new business proposals and also prepare on-contract proposals for customers.
- Serve as liaisons between the Program Team and cross-functional departments to perform financial research, manage a programs general ledger, and/or monitor a programs cash flow.
- Subcontract purchase request submission and tracking.
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience in program finance control and / or Finance Operations, including 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a program's budget and schedule, analyzing progress reported against the program baseline, identifying risks and opportunities against the program baseline, and recommending actions to improve progress to achieve flawless program execution.
- Experience in preparing and presenting financial (including Cost) forecasts, reports and analysis.
- Working knowledge of multiple contract types, tools and processes to support program audits and ensure policy/program compliance.
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong Fusion and Excel skills.
- Must be a US Citizen and eligible for federal clearance
- Strong analytical, multi-tasking, and communication skills
- Desire to mentor/train direct reports
- Aircraft contract experience
- Exposure to Bargaining Agreements
Please note that relocation assistance is not available for this role at this time.