Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cisco Voice Engineer in Scott Air Force Base, IL.
Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
- Manage and maintain a large, complex and highly resilient Infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Call Manager, Unity, VOIP gateway, SIP, PRI's, Dialing plans, and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE).
- Review, Evaluate and Resolve all aspects of the Cisco Voice and Data network, must be organized, document oriented, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN principals.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, configure and troubleshoot QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications, etc.).
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and partitions.
- Review, evaluate and resolve Cisco Unity Connection features, subscribers, call handlers and call routing rules.
- Configure Cisco routing and switching rules.
- Support distributed Firewall infrastructure.
- Create/Support IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure
- Implement and support BGP routing protocols
- Bachelor's degree discipline and 4-8 years overall IT experience to include 3+ years of experience in operating and maintaining VoIP technologies. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Excellent knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
- Experience in SIP internetworking
- Excellent working knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP).
- Experience with Oracle SBCs and Cisco CUBEs
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations.
- DoD 8570 IAT II (Security+)
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
External referral Eligible