Leidos has a need for an analyst or data scientist with experience in training for a project located in Mclean, VA.
In this role, candidate will work at a customer site to provide intelligence support for analytic methodologist customers across regional domains to include analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, biographic, and targeted vulnerability. Provides support to analysis of social networks on an ad hoc basis as directed. The ideal candidate is able to make sense of large datasets in support of network and geospatial analysis.
20% of the candidate's time will also be dedicated to supporting and instructing an introduction and advanced social network analysis class.
Work on quantitative analysis projects
Support the development of new methodologies
Support the development of customer's analytics codebase
Train customer in use of social network analysis methodologies
Required Skills and Experience:
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 years' experience
- Experience with Python, R, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational data and quantitative analysis thereof
- Strong basic computer skills (Microsoft office, specifically excel)
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact positively with students in a learning environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Github
- Experience with network analysis tools such as Analyst's Notebook, Renoir, ORA, or UCINET
- Experience with Social Network Analysis and/or Geospatial Analysis