Leidos is seeking a System Administrator, to support the US Army Corps of Engineers ACE-IT Program to provide systems administrative and technical support to the district (including field offices) and division, to include but not limited to:
* Serve as member of division system administration team providing support for Active Directory (AD) accounts and groups, network storage, servers, and Exchange accounts.
* Primary POC for local servers, storage, network, and telecom outages, projects, and escalation point for Enterprise Operations issues.
* Manage and monitor local server infrastructure to ensure consistent operation.
* Follow documented processes and procedures and monitor ticketing system, district and divisional incidents and requests, and address local Service Delivery requirements.
* Serve as subject matter expert on local servers, storage, network, and telecom needs and issues.
* Escalate local issues to the Leidos Division System Administrator Lead or Division Manager
* Active participation in security assessments and audits
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
* Mainframe, network, and work group server monitoring and management
* Coordinate and work with network administrators to ensure smooth operation
* Provide technical expertise to local government partners and Field Operations personnel.
* Set up of administrator and service accounts
* Maintenance of system documentation
* Tune system performance
* Install system wide software and allocate mass storage space
* Have oversight of installation and backup recovery
* Ensure data network availability
* Write and maintain operational documentation and procedures
High School Diploma or equivalent.
2-4 years' experience.
Current DoD 8570 Certification, IAT Level II (Comptia Security +CE and 1 qualifying Computing Environment certification (For example, Microsoft MCP certified, Comptia A+).
Interim Secret Clearance required prior to start.
Strong analytical and follow through skills.
Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Ability to coordinate and get cooperation from multiple areas within IT to accomplish assignments.
Ability to work well independently on defined tasks.
Ability to work well as part of a team.
Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 Active Directory Networking Technologies (DNS, DHCP, WINS) VMware
Additional server or enterprise administration certifications (MCSA, MCSE, equivalent).
Prior USACE/ACE-IT experience.
Experience working in a DoD environment.
Cisco Telephony /Router Solutions.
Experience configuring HP, Lexmark, or Ricoh network printers and multi-function devices.