Leidos Defense Group has an opening for a Program Finance Analyst, Senior to support the National Aviation Maintenance and Logistics Services (NAMLS) program for the United States Customs and Border Protection in Fort Worth - TX. In this role, you will be work with Senior Finance Management and Program Management to control program costs, supply customer deliverables, and report to the corporation on the financial performance of the contract.
- Weekly Cost reporting and monthly forecast development.
- Provide Fusion Estimate At Completion updates.
- Invoice creation, delivery, and tracking.
- Participate in new business proposals and also prepare on-contract proposals for customers.
- Serve as liaisons between the Program Team and cross-functional departments to perform financial research, manage a programs general ledger, and/or monitor a programs cash flow.
- Subcontract purchase request submission and tracking.
- Funding tracking and reporting.
- General program-level FP&A activities, reconciliations, and adhoc requests.
- Customer deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience in finance, including program finance control.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a program's budget and schedule, analyzing progress reported against the program baseline, identifying risks and opportunities against the program baseline, and recommending actions to improve progress to achieve flawless program execution.
- Experience in preparing and presenting financial (including Cost) forecasts, reports and analysis.
- Working knowledge of multiple contract types, tools and processes to support program audits and ensure policy/program compliance.
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong Fusion and Excel skills.
- Must be a US Citizen and eligible for federal clearance
- CostPoint experience
- Leidos procurement process experience