The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking a DevOps Software Engineer who has expertise with Redhat Fuse, Camel, (or generally an Upstream open source rules engine) in addition to expertise with Computer Associates API gateway management - all aspects.
In this role, you will collaborate with various IT Team members and participate on related projects and programs for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Specific duties for the position include:
- Identify and document current and future state of systems and architectures
- Interfacing with the FAA customer to understand and implement requirements.
- Research, promote and develop data architecture best practices
- Clarify and refine functional data requirement specifications
Note: This is a VIRTUAL position. Candidate can live anywhere within the United States.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Experience with Redhat Automation Process Manager, BPMS, or similar process workflow tool
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging systems, documenting events, and finding solutions for issues found
- Knowledge and experience with JEE Platforms
- Knowledge and experience in JPA - Hibernate, Spring JPA
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services
- Experience with BPMN and BPEL or similar automation business process scripting languages
- Experience with Camel Integration Patterns
- Experience working in an environment using DevOps, Agile, Scrum, and similar methodologies and frameworks
- Experience with Ansible scripts
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Able to create easy-to-follow IT documentation for installation and configuration of applications, roadmaps, instructions, root cause analysis, change records, etc.
- Must have good communication, interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills
- Must be able to explain technical details and issues clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences and be able to clearly and concisely explain system concepts and problems
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with 4-Tier Architecture (Dev, SIT, UAT, Prod)
- Knowledge of TDD
- SoapUI / Hermes mock service and JMS testing
Issue management with complex systems
- Reporting and documenting system issues as they are discovered
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues and documenting solutions
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to work, unsupervised
- Experience with Red Hat BPM Suite 6 or jBPM 6
- Experience with Wildfly or Red Hat Enterprise Application Platform 6 / 7
- Experience securing web services for a large organization or federal government customer.
- Experience with Platform and frameworks such as JBOSS FUSE, Denodo Data Virtualization, CA Technologies API Gateways
- Experience with Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Technologies