Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Secure Mobility Analyst at Pearl Harbor, HI.
Leidos is seeking a Secure Mobility SME to join our secure mobility team supporting the DoD Mobility Program as a part of DISA's GSM-O contract. The candidate will provide mobile engineering services, provisioning, Registration Authority (RA), IT repair and maintenance to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the DISA hosted secure mobility service. We are seeking individuals with excellent communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment. A successful candidate should demonstrate a proven ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Identify, troubleshoot and develop solutions for complex network and mobile device problems affecting high visibility customers
- Perform Quality Assurance testing of provisioned devices before preparing for distribution to include voice and data access testing.
- Provide Registration Authority (RA) support services to include the creation, implementation, management, testing and revocation of network and ID authentication certificates.
- Coordinate and interface with Mobile Network Services, Secure Mobile Device Gateway (SMDG) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) team members while isolating network and or hardware problems.
- Deactivate obsolete devices.
- Configure and encrypt mobile devices and hotspots.
- Generate requests for passwords, passcodes, and pins.
- Engage customers to determine solution to reported problems for mobile devices and degraded user experience.
- Engage vendor support to determine troubleshooting methodology to use in the resolution or determination of incident root cause.
- Maintain proper Change Management and analyst documentation.
- Requires Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of overall related experience or High School and 8 years of overall related experience.
- Possess current DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
- Possess current active Secret security clearance.
- Currently possess DISA Registration Authority (RA) certificate.
- Currently possess DISA Key Recovery Agent (KRA) certificate.
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support activities including Local Registration Authority (LRA), Registration Authority (RA), and Key Recovery Agent (KRA) responsibilities.
- Familiarity with DISA hosted Mobile Network Service (MNS) devices, Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems
- Proficiency with Global Trouble Management System (GTMS).
- Proficiency with Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and accompanying data safeguard requirements.
- Experience provisioning mobile devices and hotspots.
- Experience with the generation issuance and revocation of digital certificates to include Non Person Entity (NPE) certificate requirements.
- Proficiency with command line Linux environment structure, applications and management.
- Technical writing.
- Training development and implementation.
- Knowledgeable on 3G and 4G LTE network services.
External Referral Eligible