Leidos is seeking a Research Psychologist II (NAMRU-D) to support the Naval Medical Research Unit Dayton, OH. This role is contingent upon award.
- Design and execute psychological research focusing on behavioral and cognitive effects on human performance.
- Develop research pre-proposals, research protocols, formal technical reports, and journal publications addressing behavioral and cognitive effects on human performance.
- Support execution of research projects by helping to determine requirements, obtaining/developing laboratory equipment and materials, developing documentation and coordinating approval of related Institutional Review Board documents, and managing resources necessary to meet project goals.
- Coordinate research subject recruitment and data collection.
- Obtain raw data and assemble analytic data sets, and gather test/survey/experiment results.
- Apply multiple methods to analyze data.
- Prepare summaries and publications for non-research technical and general audiences.
- Report findings, outcomes, and recommendations to the fleet through formal meetings, presentations, briefings, and publications.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years or prior relevant experience. 7 years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.