Leidos is seeking a Research Psychologist II (NAMRU-D) to support the Naval Medical Research Unit Dayton, OH. This role is contingent upon award.
- Design and execute psychological research focusing on behavioral and cognitive effects on human performance.
- Develop research pre-proposals, research protocols, formal technical reports, and journal publications addressing behavioral and cognitive effects on human performance.
- Support execution of research projects by helping to determine requirements, obtaining/developing laboratory equipment and materials, developing documentation and coordinating approval of related Institutional Review Board documents, and managing resources necessary to meet project goals.
- Coordinate research subject recruitment and data collection.
- Obtain raw data and assemble analytic data sets, and gather test/survey/experiment results.
- Apply multiple methods to analyze data.
- Prepare summaries and publications for non-research technical and general audiences.
- Report findings, outcomes, and recommendations to the fleet through formal meetings, presentations, briefings, and publications.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years or prior relevant experience. 7 years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.