Leidos is seeking a Research Coordinator to support the Naval Medical Research Unit Dayton, OH. This role is contingent upon award.
- Monitor and track research project milestones.
- Prepare reports for leadership and research sponsors on project and program status as requested.
- Monitor and coordinate allocation of research support personnel across research teams and projects.
- Assist in the coordination of the use of laboratory space across research teams and projects.
- Plan and coordinate laboratory/directorate level scientific meetings.
- Requires BA/BS Degree or equivalent and 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance