Leidos, Inc. has an opening in Alexandria, Virginia for an Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance Systems (ISR) Data Analyst to contribute to a program supporting the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation (CAPE) Joint Data Support (JDS).
- The Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems Data Analyst will participate in developing data about the ISR systems, especially in the Space and Cyber domains.
- Candidate will work with joint programs and needs an understanding of various sources of ISR data and system functionality.
- The analyst needs a detailed understanding of ISR capabilities and employment concepts in order to analyze them and respond to senior leadership inquiries.
- Candidate must be capable of briefing the data product to senior leadership. In addition, candidate must be able interact with other team members and directly consult with the customers across various agencies to include the Cost Assessment Program Evaluation Directorate, Joint Staff, the Services and Combatant Commanders.
- The analyst will be acquiring and analyzing appropriate data, and processing that data to meet the customer's requirements.
- The analyst will be required to independently navigate tools in order to detect and trace data trends and develop the information into defined data products. Candidate must have a willingness to learn new techniques and able to accomplish tasks through research and self-study.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research or other related) and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience (additional experience may be substituted for degree).
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (or higher) and the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Strong experience with an understanding of ISR assets, platforms and operations especially with satellites and cyber in the Space and Cyber Domains.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, analytical and problem solving skills, and oral and written communications skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including proficiency in Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel, along with various models and simulators. Experience with database development and design.
- Experience with various models and simulators.
- Understanding of: Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) phases of the DoD budget process, force structure analysis, and intelligence community functions is preferred.
- Experience in data acquisition, data quality assurance, and data mapping is required.
- Prior military or DoD civilian experience in related directorate.