No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
The Antarctic Support Contract as Leidos currently has an opening for an Administrative Assistant / Business Process Analyst in our Centennial, CO office. The position will, under limited supervision, act as a department resource for continuous improvement activities, value stream mapping, and business line efficiency initiatives gains.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of operations in order to identify root causes of inefficiencies
- Work with business SMEs and other stakeholders to assess, design, and execute efficient and effective process solutions
- Responsible for maintaining established reports and supporting systems and processes already in use
- Assist with the implementation of process improvements as assigned
- Prepares correspondence and meeting minutes. Maintains and controls department files, policies, and procedures.
- May prepare and edit documents and reports.
- May have to interact with other divisions on sensitive matters in an appropriate, helpful, and timely manner.
- Maintains a proactive approach to problem solving and information gathering.
- Handles confidential matters in accordance with management policy.
- Supports the achievement of goals, metrics, and contractual commitments.
- Complies with Leidos and NSF policies, procedures, and record-keeping requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining workplace safety program and ensuring safety is the highest priority in the work place.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 2+ years' experience in business process improvement is required.
- Strong organizational and verbal/written communications skills are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft® Excel™, Word™, PowerPoint™ and Outlook™.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with advanced business process modeling, process improvement, Lean 6 Sigma or similar is desired