The Civil Group of Leidos is seeking a Principal Subcontracts Administrator.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. The Principal Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for all subcontract administration/management in support of the National Aviation Maintenance and Logistics Services (NAMLS) program for the United States Customs and Border Protection. The selected candidate will report to the Associate Subcontracts Director.
The Principal Administrator, Subcontracts will provide overall subcontracts compliance of assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws. Candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team of subcontracts/contract professionals supporting proposal preparation and a portfolio of subcontracts.
- Develops, negotiates and administers teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, sourcing events, and subcontracts of high dollar value, risk, and complexity, consistent with customer requirements and Leidos procurement policies and procedures.
- Selected candidate will have a successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers; conducting price and cost analysis; negotiations on price/cost and terms conditions; providing overall risk assessments/solutions, and providing complete cradle-to-grave subcontracts administration.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve moderate to high issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Must be a team player and possess excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize multiple work activities in a fast-paced operational environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Candidate will frequently interact - written, oral, and face-to-face - with other subcontracts, procurement, and contracts staff, functional peers, internal customers, and management of suppliers/subcontractors.
• Bachelor's Degree (in Business Administration or a related field)
• 12+ years related experience; experience in subcontracting and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and contract administration.
• Must be US Citizen, and must be able to obtain a federal security clearance.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Prefer candidate with prior subcontract administration with aviation maintenance type contracts
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Experience with multiple Government (FAR / DFAR) contracting types: Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Level of Effort (LOE), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and
• Proficient in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques and workstation tools.
• Deltek CostPoint and/or Jaggaer experience is a plus