Today, Electronic Warfare is a still-growing enterprise - protecting the warfighter and our national security against ever-adapting threats. Leidos Innovations Center (LInC) currently has an opening for a Deputy Program Manager to support EW development programs in Arlington, VA. You'll be part of a team focused on improving the robustness and efficacy of sensors and signals in complicated environments in a fast changing arena.
As the Deputy Program Manager (DPM), you'll directly support the Program Manager (PM) in achieving program objectives, and serve as the Acting Program Manager in the absence of the PM. The ideal candidate will possess superior analytical and problem-solving skills, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, be a strong team player, and have the ability to establish solid working relationships with technical staff members and peers within the division as well as our external Government customers. Experience in communication, EW, and radar systems; hardware/software fabrication; vehicle/platform system integration; and/or test and evaluation is a plus.
Day-to-day operations support of contract, subcontract, finance, security, staffing, and procurement
Monitor and manage program performance, risk, cost and schedule; quality review and submission of all deliverables
Prepare contract modification proposals (technical and cost)
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent briefing, writing, communication, administrative, and organizational skills
- Experience with overseeing technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently, under stringent timelines
- Secret clearance
- Master's degree in a relevant field
- Proven experience managing development programs
- Direct experience in the development of communication, EW or radar components or systems, software, or systems engineering
- Capture experience: planning and proposal writing
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Top Secret/SCI clearance