The Aviation Product Support Manager will develop and implement a life cycle management process consisting of highly technical DOD Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance platforms. The candidate will accomplish and oversee collection of all data required to improve life cycle for large quantities of Government Furnished Equipment and Contractor Acquired Property as managed by the team logistician. The Aviation Product Support Manager executes system fault analysis through Reliability Tracking, Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS), Level of Repair Analysis and Mean Time Between Failure data providing up to date product knowledge for Leidos and Government agencies. The selected applicant will use this data to recommend continuous upgrades of highly advanced electronic solutions and necessary sparring quantities.
- Providing detailed lifecycle data in order to allow Management to make informed decisions on product purchase and development
- Using obsolescence data to identify suitable material replacements by keeping up with industry trends in the rapidly changing technology driven aviation industry
- Coordinate tracking of logistics and manufactured items for both new purchases and repairs evaluating 'Beyond Economic Repair' criteria and value
- Maintain Configuration Management of data related to lifecycle management in order to catalog historical statistics
- Assess resource and material requirements to support future material proposals
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five (5) years of prior relevant experience; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Familiarity with Logistical practices, policies and material management software
- Previous experience with Government contracts
- Ability to interpret and apply regulatory requirements
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have, or the ability to obtain, a SECRET clearance
- Experience with Aviation Program Support
- Experience with enterprise level inventory management systems
- Prior experience using SharePoint
- Experience with Configuration Management