Leidos is seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Program and Portfolio Manager for a key leadership position over a portfolio of programs and new business opportunities focused on Enterprise IT Solutions within a diverse portfolio of strategic domestic and international customers to include DISA, NATO and Israel. This position is located in Reston, VA.
The position will be focused on executing an already established portfolio programs while also growing into existing, new and adjacent market areas to meet revenue targets of approximately $50M per year. The position will be responsible for managing cost, schedule, quality and risk to ensure contract requirements are met relying heavily on their organization to meet all commitments. The Portfolio Manager will also be responsible for executing a new business pipeline from opportunity interest through proposal submission in concert with Business Development and Capture Management leadership.
• Initiate and set goals for Portfolio aligned with strategic growth and execution objectives of E&CS and J&I
• Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems to ensure successful execution of portfolio
• Execute new business opportunities throughout the capture process by leading the development of the execution strategy
• Develop On Contract Growth strategies to ensure further penetration in existing customer spaces
• Partner with BD to develop a comprehensive and achievable pipeline of new opportunities through 2019 and 2020
• • BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience
• Experience in the capture process and proposal development
• Proven Ability to develop teams and collaborative relationships with customers and partners
• 5+ years of experience leading teams in a technical or program management capacity within Government Information Technology domain
• Domain expertise in Enterprise IT and/or Cybersecurity capabilities
• Customer intimacy with DISA and/or NATO
• Experience with international markets, staffing and business processes