Summer Software Development Intern position in Tysons/Fairfax Virginia area that is responsible for writing and maintaining source code, creating and maintaining software applications and applying frameworks involved in a software release. Duties include computer programming, documenting, managing configuration, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks involved in a software release life cycle and resulting in a software product.
Intern will be responsible for understanding the Development environment and lifecycle utilized within the development team. Learn the technical tools used for software development and then perform software development projects as assigned.
Current student pursuing a BS in Computer Science.
- Enrolled in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Program with the intention of obtaining a 4-year degree. Successful candidates typically have completed 1 to 2 years of College. Previous Programming Experience via internship, robotics club, or other education activities desirable.
- Experience with ASP.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Web Services and AJAX
- Solid User Interface design skills.