Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Network Engineer to support our DISA GSM-O Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) program.
In this role, you will be a member of a team of network engineers that are focused on delivering new IT systems to the customer. You will be responsible for:
- Providing Network Engineering across the Integration, Test and Assurance operation as networks are migrated from a local security stack to a regional security stack infrastructure.
- Working at the command line Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Configuring network devices to include routers and switches (Cisco Juniper), firewalls (Palo Alto) and working with load balancing using F5
- Performing port testing to ensure application is suitable to the customer's environment
- Performing code upgrades
- Performing CND device/tool configuration, including ArcSight, Fidelis, TippingPoint, SourceFire, BlueCoat Proxy and others (experience with this would be a plus!)
This position requires you to have hands on experience and/or proven knowledge of two or more of the following devices/vendors:
Cisco routers (IOS, IOS XE & ASR) and firewalls
Palo Alto firewalls
Juniper router (MX), firewalls (SRX) and switches
F5 Load Balancer
HP Switch fabric
Knowledge of Active Directory with experience in managing AD, DNS, and DHCP
Knowledge of server virtualization
Working Knowledge of VMware 5.5 or later
Experience with virtualized Linux environments (Red Hat, CentOS)
Experience with the implementing of storage solutions (SAN, vSAN)
This role requires your ability to work in a team focused, dynamic environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
Current DoD 8570 certification
Active Secret Security Clearance
Occasional business travel may be required for this position (up to 25%)
Once acclimated, occasional telework may be available
Experience configuring ArcSight
Experience configuring CND devices