The Business Development Operations Manager will work with our careC2 business development team and operations team internally to build and maintain the sales and growth management system. You will support the Vice President and Chief Growth Officer to develop and execute sales strategy, process, implement sales management technology (including optimization). The Business Development Operations Manager will develop analysis, provide insights and recommendations that drive and enhance careC2 sales operations.
- Develop and manage the careC2 business development and growth management system.
- Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of the Leidos customer relationship management system and supporting processes for careC2; make platform recommendations; support consistent and compliant utilization of platforms; generate reports.
- Support the development and maintenance of the quarterly and annual sales plan.
- Working for and with the Vice President and Chief Growth Officer to develop careC2 internal reports and plans for the Health Group and Leidos Corporation.
- Coordinate with the Leidos proposal hub to develop content for proposals conveying the value of careC2 to prospects and clients.
- Work with individual sales team members to understand and manage sales pipeline as well as provide forecasting.
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards to maintain focus on performance drivers.
- Tactical and operational responsibilities may include:
- Compensation/incentive plans design and management
- Territory structuring and alignment
- Lead management
- Process optimization
- Sales technology and methodology evaluation
- Pricing and contract support
Bachelors degree with 4-8 year's of experience in the healthcare industry; experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Ability to work independently and with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Experience in identifying data insights and using them to drive strategies and/or optimizations.
- Experience in developing and managing training/education programs.
- Skilled in learning new technologies/platforms.
- Experience in CRM.
- Experience in generating and interpreting results, along with development of related output/communications to various stakeholders (internal and external.)
- Experience in strategy development, execution of strategy/tactics, and proven ability to measure results and optimize.
- Experience in implementing and managing sales processes across cross-functional teams.
- Strong technical, research, problem solving, and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to organize/manage multiple priorities coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever changing business needs.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Management skills, and customer service skills to interact with all levels of employees.
- Effective executive communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop recommendations and solutions.