More About the Role:
Leidos is looking for a candidate to Serve as a Technical Project Manager (TPM) on the US Census Program which is a fast-paced environment, including working with diverse technologies. The successful candidate in this role will support test strategy development, test planning, estimating work and test documentation (test plan, test cases, test report). Responsibilities include mentoring and coaching staff on testing best practices.
What You'll Get to Do:
This team is charged with ensuring the 2020 Census solution can scale to accommodate the immense volume of data expected from the public (e.g. the 2010 census volume exceeded 180M household returns).
• Significant experience with testing large-scale and complex systems.
• Experience crashing schedules and proactively planning for late code deliveries.
• Experience specific with integration and test.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced fluid environment.
• Candidate is committed to come up-to-speed on technical and political aspects of this mission very quickly.
• Ability to start clearance process immediately.
• Highly proficient in and knowledgeable of test techniques such as boundary analysis, type checking, negative testing, test-data coverage analysis such as DDP coverage testing and other techniques.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
-Requires a BA degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
-Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
• Experience with manual and automated testing using different test methodologies and toolset.
• Experience with performance testing.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Prior Census experience.
• Experience with different kinds of testing such as regression, integration, system, network/infrastructure testing.