Job Description:Job Description
This role designs, implements, and maintains a multiple security enclave data environment, including on-premises and cloud, and in a Government IC environment. This role provides technical expertise with handling and preparing various types of media for data ingest and processing. This role implements secure data storage, access, and transfer capabilities. This individual collaborates across a team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers to produce work products.Education/Experience:
Requires BS Degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Master and 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.Primary Responsibilities
- List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
- This role is responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support and maintenance of systems, including associated vendor or FOSS database products.
- Duties include updating to new systems, as well as support on current systems by tuning performance, allocating storage space, and implementing critical system patches.
- This infrastructure includes on-premises and cloud resources.
- Works with cross-discipline teams in order to ensure connectivity between various databases and systems.
- Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems.
- Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
- May require supervisory responsibilities.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- TS/SCI with Poly required for Position
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.