• Supports Intranet sites built on SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Collaborate with internal teams and end users to understand their needs and functions\\flows and translate them into technical requirements utilizing the most effective and efficient solution
• Design front end user interfaces for a SharePoint 2013 environment. Some coding and customization utilizing standard development tools
• Create custom list and library configurations to support the organizations business process and comprehend and gather business requirements as they relate to solutions to developed solutions
• Perform interface modifications to SharePoint utilities and tools and support content, workflow development, solution deployments, and process management
• Ability to create custom workflows using SharePoint Designer and Nintex Workflows to support the business processes
• Must be well written and possess the able to articulate complex existing site design(s) to both technical, non-technical team members and end-users clearly
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or an Information Technology-intensive discipline
• Development experience with multiple SharePoint versions including SharePoint 2013
• Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
• Experience with Nintex workflows and Nintex forms
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required.
• Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• Security Clearance required
• Security + CE or equivalent DOD 8570 certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: requires a Bachelors and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience