Job Description and Duties.
* Provides assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, and installation for enterprise individuals or organizations.
* May be expected check network systems and assist customers at their designated location.
* Ensures a timely process through which problems are resolved and proper follow up steps taken.
* Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
* Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
* Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
* Provides tier one support to end users for either PC or hardware.
* Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
Skills & Tasks: Moderate - understands and applies more advanced concepts and processes to daily activities. Assists more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians or specialists
Individual Work / Teamwork or Leadership / Management:Individual Work/Teamwork - Works individually and also actively participates on integrated teams
Guidance: Requires minimal guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers. Provides guidance to lower level technicians and specialists.
Education/Min Years Experience: High School diploma or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
Additional Knowledge and Skills:
• Security +