Leidos is seeking candidates to work in the role of Service Manager. The Service Manager will work as part of an elite and agile team responsible for the end-to-end Change, Release and Configuration Management services for all Enterprise and mission critical production capabilities across the entire enterprise to include workstations across multiple classification enclaves, isolated mission partner networks and stand-alone systems. The Service Manager provides a proactive role for the Application Lifecycle Model (ALM) from the discovery through retirement phases by providing a one stop shop for all software related requests to include source gathering and the coordination of the development and testing of any new software applications and settings. Service Managers are responsible for the interaction with the customer and should possess a fundamental knowledge of Geospatial Exploitation, Enterprise applications, and a comprehensive understanding of the DoD/IC agencies mission. The successful candidate will need to be able to prepare technical documentation accurately depicting customer requirements, issues, and/or concerns. This role is part technical SME and part project manager.
Skills & Tasks:
- Exceptionally Complex -researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers
Individual Work / Teamwork or Leadership / Management: Leadership/ Management
- Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams
- Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues
- Directs multiple teams through to project completion
- Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers
Education/Min Years Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience
"External Referral Eligible"