We are seeking a full-time Service Desk technician to provide Tier I First call resolution at our Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) in Indianapolis, Indiana. The ESD is a remote Technical Call Center supporting our government client at the US Federal Trade Commission. The successful candidate will be Responsible for resolving break and fix IT incidents as well as service request.
Ability to obtain and maintains Public Trust Security Clearance.
Service to our client are included but not limited to:
- Provide on-going technical support to the FTC users using a variety of systems and software, including windows 7 and windows 10 operation systems
- Demonstrated ability interact with Executive Level Customers and management in resolving technical problems on an emergency basis
- Creating incidents/service tickets through our Modern ticket management system
- Adheres to ESD requirements for detailed documentation of incidents and service tickets
- Identifying and prioritizing issues that need to be escalated to management
- Routes issues/inquiries to appropriate resources, including End User Supporting Service Team
- Recognizes and alerts management team to trends in inbound calls
- Conducts outbound calls to employees as needed to complete/verify resolution of issues
- Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and recommending improved procedures
- Updates job knowledge continuously by studying new product descriptions/procedures, staying informed of existing product/procedure updates, and participating in educational opportunities
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- 2 year's minimum experience providing Tier I support.
- Flexibility to work 8-hour shift within 24/7 Operating Hours
- 2 years minimum supporting/troubleshooting experience with current versions of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- 4 years minimum experience supporting/troubleshooting experience with Mobile phones, Apple iOS, Android and tablet devices
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Related College degree preferred (Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Systems)
- Related IT certification preferred (CompTIA certs, A + Certified.)
- ServiceNow Certification and experiencing supporting ServiceNow.
- Experiencing Supporting IOS and Android device
- Windows's 10 Professional Certification
- Experience with Office 365 Cloud migration
- 1-year minimum supporting/troubleshooting experience supporting clients using remote access software