The Homeland Security Solutions Operation (HSS) within Leidos' Civil Group has an immediate opening for the position of Vice President / Division Manager.
We seek a proven leader to grow and manage a $150M+ organization supporting critical missions within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and for other federal government clients. Our business provides an array of information technology, training, and mission-focused solutions including: all aspects of Enterprise IT, including cyber, information assurance, network, infrastructure, and data center support; software development; emergency management training and operational support; and leadership in technology modernization and systems integration. Successful candidates would need to thrive in a fast paced environment driven by strong growth potential within a highly competitive market. Must be a self-starting high energy leader focused upon delivering results. Significant customer facing engagement is expected in order to shape and position to win new business.
The VP/DM will report directly to the Senior Vice President, Homeland Security Solutions, and will be responsible for directing and growing division commitments for all customer, employee, program, financial and new business short and long range strategies.
This leadership role will proactively build and leverage relationships with other division managers, group staff and functional support and be expected to collaborate across the company and exhibit teamwork to contribute to division, group, sector, and enterprise success. Engages in strategic thinking by understanding "big picture" analysis both from the technological and business case perspectives for both new and existing market initiatives.
The VP/DM is expected to establish and manage customer and business partner industry relationships while creating new capabilities and increasing market share in new markets or white space opportunities. The VP/DM must demonstrate highly ethical performance and behavior that is conducive to professional growth, employee engagement, and continuous staff development.
The VP/DM will be a key leader to grow Leidos' Homeland Security Solutions portfolio comprised of multiple contract types (CPFF, CPIF, FFP, T&M, etc.) and will establish objectives, plans and budgets; manage the operational, financial and technical performance of the division; maintain a performance-oriented organization; work with the Group BD team to identify, capture, and win profitable business opportunities; increase base by growing organically and promoting Leidos direct labor on existing programs.
Preferred work location for this position is in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
Travel to program locations is expected, as needed, approximately 10% of the time.
Do you want to grow your career and be part of a team solving critical challenges that affect the world?
Leidos Civil is leading the way in solving internationally pressing issues, including:
- Aviation - Guiding the world's air traffic, managing 43,000+ flights for 2.5 million passengers per day
- Logistics & infrastructure support - Operating infrastructure for large-scale nuclear cleanup efforts
- Cybersecurity - Monitoring advanced threats; managing security services and utility command and control centers
- Facility management & operations - Operating the world's longest supply chain to Antarctica
- Energy engineering - Restoring power during hurricane efforts; helping communities achieve significant energy savings
- Environmental management - Delivering innovative environmental solutions and wildlife conservation plans
- IT infrastructure modernization - Helping 2+ million citizens recover from identity theft; maintaining global biometrics systems
- Transportation security solutions - Securing U.S. borders with 1200+ radiation and explosive monitors; designing vehicle solutions that save lives, reduce congestion, and boost fuel efficiency
If you desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team of science and technology leaders, then Leidos Civil is the place for you!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...Practical Answers for a Complicated World